WHY THIS BLANKET IS SPECIAL
Rainbows are a beautiful symbol of hope. Whether it's hope for a "rainbow baby" after infant loss or miscarriage or the hope for better days after a storm, a rainbow stands for something beautiful. This gender-neutral blanket is on-trend with its modern natural color scheme and boho feel.
- Front and Back Minky: the front is a short pile minky and the back (and trim) is a longer-pile, ultra plush minky.
- Meaningful Design: this art was designed for the Warm Fuzzies Co. by the owner, Kalli.
- Quality: the minky (sometimes called faux fur) I use is a higher-quality and higher GSM than what you usually find at big fabric retailers. I will only use the highest quality, long-lasting materials.
- Machine Washable: Colorfast! You can wash these blankets at home without worry of bleeding colors. Just don't use heat or fabric softener. (See "Care Instructions" for more details.)
- Handmade, Local Small Shop: I design every piece of art on the blanket, place every fabric order, wrap and ship every blanket. My talented seamstress andn I are both full-time moms in Kaysville, UT. This is not a generic, bulk operation - you and your blanket get our full love and attention.
- "RTS" means Ready to Ship: Some blankets are ready to ship within 2 business days and are denoted with "RTS" in the product options dropdown box. If no RTS blankets are available, the blanket will be made to order (MTO) and typically takes around 3.5 weeks (more info on turnaround times here). RTS blankets say "You are So Loved" in the center. Personalized blankets will have the name in place of the "So Loved" saying.
STORY BEHIND THE BLANKET
I designed this blanket for a frequent customer who knew that this would make her pregnant sister so happy. I love designing a meaningful blanket for a fresh new baby. Nurseries with this modern neutral feel are so inviting and calming.