Honoring survivors and fighters, this Breast Cancer Warrior pillow blanket is a comforting, encouraging and meaningful blanket with a built-in pillow pocket. The printed design includes phrases like "You Got This", "Life is though but so are you", "Warrior", "Fighter" and "Hope Strength Courage". It's backed with crazy soft plush backing in a sassy leopard print (you can choose a different backing at checkout). The blanket easily folds up into it's attached pocket to transform into a plush pillow.
- Personalize: you can add a name and/or short message to the blanket.
- Front and Back Minky: the front is a printed, deisgner minky and the back (and trim) is a longer-pile, ultra plush minky.
- Quality: the minky (sometimes called faux fur) I use is a higher-quality and higher GSM than what you usually find at big fabric retailers. I will only use the highest quality, long-lasting materials.
- Uplifting Design
- Machine Washable: Colorfast! You can wash these blankets at home without worry of bleeding colors. Just don't use heat or fabric softener. (See "Care Instructions" for more details.)
- Handmade, Local Small Shop: I design every piece of art on the blanket, place every fabric order, wrap and ship every blanket. My talented seamstress is also a full time mom of 4 here in Kaysville, UT. This is not a generic, bulk operation - you and your blanket get our full love and attention.
"RTS" means Ready to Ship: Some blankets are ready to ship within 2 business days and are denoted with "RTS" after the product name in the product options dropdown box. If it's not RTS, the blanket will be made to order and typically takes 4 weeks (more info on turnaround times here).
Personalization: if you choose to add personalization, pleaes enter the message you want in the text field available as you check out. Personalized blankets are made once ordered and are not ready to ship immediately.
STORY BEHIND THE BLANKET
The art and color scheme for this blanket started as a one-of-a-kind blanket that I created in honor of cancer fighters. My mom is breast cancer survivor! It was a painful and inspiring journey and I wish I could give one of these comforting blankets to every fighter we know.
Breast Cancer Fighter Pillow Blanket
Travel (~39"x57"), 13" pillow: ideal for taking to appointments.
Large (~48"x57"), 16" pillow: great couch throw / lap blanket size.
XL (~57"x75"), 19" pillow: maximum coverage, covers toes while on couch, wraps around shoulders, covers a full size bed.