Designed to remind our girls of how awesome they are, this Girl Power blanket is an excellent gift for any girl. The printed minky front includes modern hexagons filled with powerful affirmations and the cutest on-trend patterns.
Why This Blanket Is So Special:
- Personalized: The center hexagon features the recipient's first and middle names as part of the printed design.
- Front and Back Minky: the front is a printed, deisgner minky and the back (and trim) is a longer-pile, ultra plush minky. I only use the highest quality, long lasting materials.
- Meaningful Design: original art reminds your girl of how great she is.
- Messages on the blanket include: Smart, Kind, Brave; You are awesome; Shine Your Light; Be YOU tiful; Life is tough but so are you; You rock, girl; of infinite worth; Stay Positive; Work hard Play hard; You are loved; good vibes only; You can do anything; you can do hard things; oh darling, let's be adventurers; You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
- Machine Washable: Colorfast! You can wash these blankets at home without worry of bleeding colors. Just don't use heat or fabric softener. (See "Care Instructions" for more details.)
- Handmade, Local Small Shop: I design every piece of art on the blanket, place every fabric order, wrap and ship every blanket. My talented seamstress is also a full time mom of 4 here in Kaysville, UT. This is not a generic, bulk operation - you and your blanket get our full love and attention.
- "RTS" means Ready to Ship: Some blankets are ready to ship within 2 business days and are denoted with "RTS" in the product options dropdown box. If no RTS blankets are available, the blanket will be made to order (MTO) and typically takes around 3.5 weeks (more info on turnaround times here).
The Story Behind the Blanket:
I made this design for my two daughters for Christmas. They spend a lot of time snuggled with their blankets and I wanted them to absorbe the phrases on the blanket as part of their core beliefs. I still remember the quotes on my parent's walls from my childhood, and I'm hoping this will be the same for my girls. I tried to make a pattern that felt as brilliant and magical as my girls are. I'm happy that so many other people love this, too!