Designed for LDS missionary moms and family to cuddle up with their missionary while they're away. It's the next best thing to their hug, right?! The custom design includes their pictures, favorite scriptures, mission location and dates. Once they're back, this becomes a special family keepsake and remembrance of their service.
Why This Blanket Is So Special:
- Personalized: your Sister or Elder's name, pictures, scriptures and mission info.
- Front and Back Minky: the front is a printed, deisgner minky and the back (and trim) is a longer-pile, ultra plush minky. I only use the highest quality, long lasting materials.
- Meaningful Design: original art reminds your girl of how great she is.
- Messages on the blanket include: home latitude and longitude, mission latitude and longitude, scripture about missionary work, favorite scripture, mission location and their name.
- Machine Washable: Colorfast! You can wash these blankets at home without worry of bleeding colors. Just don't use heat or fabric softener. (See "Care Instructions" for more details.)
- Handmade, Local Small Shop: I design every piece of art on the blanket, place every fabric order, wrap and ship every blanket. My talented seamstress is also a full time mom of 4 here in Kaysville, UT. This is not a generic, bulk operation - you and your blanket get our full love and attention.
The Story Behind the Blanket:
I made this design for my good friend when her oldest was leaving for his mission. She was so sad to have him leave and I just had to make something for her to cuddle up with.
Providing Pictures: Please send pictures in a zip folder to email@example.com