WHY THIS BLANKET IS SPECIAL
"You are so loved". We all need to hear it. We all need to FEEL it. We all know someone who could really benefit from this reminder every time they use their insanely cozy blanket. This gender-neutral blanket is on-trend with its modern natural color scheme and mudcloth tribal patterns. Made to add a special, personalized focus to a room, this blanket can be personalized with a name and initials or say "You are so loved" in the center hexagon.
- Front and Back Minky: the front is a short pile minky and the back (and trim) is a longer-pile, ultra plush minky.
- Meaningful Design: this art is exclusive to The Warm Fuzzies Co and has the best message for anyone to soak in.
- Quality: the minky (sometimes called faux fur) I use is a higher-quality and higher GSM than what you usually find at big fabric retailers. I will only use the highest quality, long-lasting materials.
- Machine Washable: Colorfast! You can wash these blankets at home without worry of bleeding colors. Just don't use heat or fabric softener. (See "Care Instructions" for more details.)
- Handmade, Local Small Shop: I design every piece of art on the blanket, place every fabric order, wrap and ship every blanket. My talented seamstress andn I are both full-time moms in Kaysville, UT. This is not a generic, bulk operation - you and your blanket get our full love and attention.
- "RTS" means Ready to Ship: Some blankets are ready to ship within 2 business days and are denoted with "RTS" in the product options dropdown box. If no RTS blankets are available, the blanket will be made to order (MTO) and typically takes around 3.5 weeks (more info on turnaround times here). RTS blankets say "You are So Loved" in the center. Personalized blankets will have the name in place of the "So Loved" saying.
STORY BEHIND THE BLANKET
I designed this blanket as my way of helping others share love and kindness. I see people around me who feel hurt and ostracized by the people around them. When I see people that are sad, I immediately want to give them a blanket. So, I designed a blanket that would act as a reminder to those individuals that they are seen and they are loved. They will always remember who gave them the blanket and what that gesture meant to them. Then, hopefully they will feel more arms around them and know that they are loved.