WHY THIS PHOTO DOLL IS SPECIAL
Designed to be soft, vibrant and durable, these photo dolls will comfort anyone who snuggles them. I created my first few dolls for the youngest children of my brother-in-law to use while he is deployed for the US Army. Their mom chose their plush minky back colors to match their favorite colors.
These dolls are also wonderful for those who travel often, are divorced or deceased.
- High-quality Fabric: the front is a soil-resistent performance polyester pique and the back is ultra plush minky.
- Your Photo: I use your photo to create these dolls. If you're taking a new photo, please try to have even lighting and take the photo from straight on. I will remove the background.
- Handmade, Local Small Shop: I edit the photo and prepare the file myself. I place every fabric order, wrap and ship every item. My talented seamstress and I are both full-time moms in Kaysville, UT. This is not a generic, bulk operation - you and your blanket get our full love and attention.
- Ensure the photo you take or choose is in even lighting and well-lit
- Straight-on photos are ideal
- Don't worry about the background, I will remove it all.
Once you place your order, please email me the photo to: email@example.com.
Turnaround Time: These custom dolls fall under my "Made to Order & Personalized" section, please check current time to ship here.