Designed to celebrate faith in Jesus Christ for members for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS church). In a modern patchwork style, the blanket is covered in stylish art depicting symbols of our religion and reminders of our relationship with Heavenly Father and Christ.
Available in Travel size (39"x57"), this is the perfect size for a tween! Contact me to request this blanket in another size.
Why This Blanket Is So Special:
- Personalizable: In place of the word "Valiant", you can have the recipient's name as part of the printed design!
- Front and Back Minky: the front is a printed, deisgner minky and the back (and trim) is a longer-pile, ultra plush minky. I only use the highest quality, long lasting materials.
- Meaningful Design: original art reminds you to hold strong to your faith.
- Messages on the blanket include: families are forever, CTR shield, the armor of God, baptismal covenants, Salt Lake Temple art, search ponder and pray, I am a child of God, angel moroni, "shine your light", and "born for such a time as this".
- Machine Washable: Colorfast! You can wash these blankets at home without worry of bleeding colors. Just don't use heat or fabric softener. (See "Care Instructions" for more details.)
- Handmade, Local Small Shop: I design every piece of art on the blanket, place every fabric order, wrap and ship every blanket. My talented seamstress is also a full time mom of 4 here in Kaysville, UT. This is not a generic, bulk operation - you and your blanket get our full love and attention.
- "RTS" means Ready to Ship: Some blankets are ready to ship within 2 business days and are denoted with "RTS" in the product options dropdown box. If no RTS blankets are available, the blanket will be made to order (MTO) and typically takes around 3.5 weeks (more info on turnaround times here).
- Free shipping within the lower 48 states on orders over $130.
The Story Behind the Blanket:
I made this design for my sister-in-law when she turned 12 to celebrate her moving into Young Womens. The idea was to give her a blanket she loved spending time with and hope that the special phrases and symbols on the blanket would help reinforce her conversion to Christ and love for His gospel.